Tired of monotonous and repetitive clicking? Or unable to improve your Clicks per Second (CPS) rate to compete with your friends in online games? There’s a solution to this very problem – auto clickers. With these auto clicker tools, you have nothing to worry about. We have got you covered.
Auto clicker software helps users automate clicking for a variety of activities. These tools can be configured to take over repetitive clicking or click-sequence tasks that you don’t want to invest time and effort in. Whether building structures and attacking in Minecraft or entering data using a series of clicks, these tools are the perfect solution. There are numerous such tools in the market, but the following are the Best auto clickers 2021.
Top 16 Best Auto Clickers For Every Device and Task
1. OP Auto Clicker
Best Overall Auto Clicker Tool
OP auto clicker is the all-rounded option you should turn to whenever you need an auto clicker for multiple purposes. You can automate the clicking process as per your demands by customizing the click interval, number of clicks, type of clicks, cursor location, and hotkey setting. This tool is the best free auto clicker in terms of versatility and convenience. Its two versions are v18.104.22.168 and v22.214.171.124, where the latest version now includes hotkey customization and has several new minor options.
Features of OP Auto Clicker
- Choose the click location as either dynamic cursor position (where the clicks follow the cursor or pointer), or enter a fixed cursor position.
- Select the number of times you want the automatic clicks. You can also select the ‘unlimited’ option.
- Choose whether you want single, double, or triple clicks.
- Customize the hotkeys.
- Since the hotkeys can be used for operation when the application is working in the background, this tool is very convenient to use.
- Compatible with PC and Android
- It has a very low CPU usage
- Free of malware, viruses, and advertisements
- Easy-to-understand user interface. Newbies can understand its use without any difficulty.
- A few users reported operating issues
- It is not compatible with the chrome book
Download & Pricing
This amazing tool is free of cost. It is open-source software that you can access without spending a penny.
2. Auto Clicker Pro
Best for Android Features
As an Android user, this automatic clicker is an excellent choice for you. It is one of the best free auto clickers for mobile devices. This easy-to-install and simple-to-use auto clicker have several customization options. You can change the click interval, type of click, cursor location, number of automatic clicks, and the hotkey. The hotkey makes it super easy to run the software in the background while doing your main task. The default Hotkey is set as F6, but you can change this by visiting the Start/Stop setting in the Hotkey Settings. Here you can add any keyboard button as your hotkey. The latest version, v126.96.36.199, has included this new feature of Hotkey customization.
Features of Auto Clicker Pro
- Free of cost and available as an open-source for all
- You can choose between dynamic cursor position or specific fixed positions for delivering the automated clicks
- Select whether you want to automate clicks of the right or left click/tap.
- Set the click type; single, double, or triple clicks
- Use the hotkey to quickly and efficiently run the software in the background
- Customize the hotkey
- Low CPU usage
- Free of viruses and advertisements
- Not all automatic clickers allow hotkey customization but the latest version of this auto clicker includes that feature
- All the settings can be customized from a single pop-up window.
- You can even use triple-clicking with this auto clicker
- It may have malware that installs a series of programs on your computer
Download & Pricing
This software is free of cost.
Best for Advanced Features
AutoClicker.ai takes auto clickers a step further and includes a range of advanced features that you do not find in many ordinary auto clickers. It is suitable for more complicated automatic actions, especially for certain specific programs. For a professional gamer, this is a perfect choice. With this tool, you can master online games and compete with your friends effectively, all the while saving your time and effort for other jobs. You can let the tool handle your gaming while you attend to other more demanding tasks. Its high-speed automatic clicking is perfect for gaming purposes, where speed is a matter of winning or losing.
Features of AutoClicker.ai
- No registration is required for downloading or installing the program
- There are no advertisements, malware, or viruses that will affect your computer
- You can run the auto clicker in the background for an application while doing other tasks.
- It is a keyboard and mouse auto clicker
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Mobile devices
- It is compatible with nearly all devices
- You can set high-speed automatic clicking and improve your CPS (Clicks per Second) rate
- Totally free of cost despite its more advanced features
- No auto-start icon appears, so users have to start the auto clicker either by the start button or by the hotkey.
Download & Pricing
AutoClicker.ai is completely free of cost and offers all the advanced features without demanding any payment.
4. PTFB Pro
Best for Workflows
This sophisticated mouse auto clicker combines the features of a Macro Recorder and gives even more. With this, you can overcome many of the obstacles that Windows users face and ensure a smooth workflow. This auto clicker runs silently in the background until you come across a task that requires its assistance. Once activated in the background, it will take over repetitive clicking tasks, eliminate all interruptions, respond to popups, and perform other such activities on your behalf so that you can focus on the task at hand. It ensures that everything on your PC runs smoothly even when you are away.
Features of PTFB Pro
- You can use this auto clicker to remove windows problems, enhance productivity, and ensure overall smooth workflow
- It includes several additional features that most auto clickers do not have
- You can log all activities in text files
- It can follow a predefined schedule to perform tasks
- Restore program preferences at assigned times
- Allows for automatic software testing
- Multipurpose, with several new features in addition to those found in a typical auto clicker
- Perfect unattended operation and background task management
- Free trial period of 30 days
- Unlike most other auto clickers, this tool is paid
Download & Pricing
It has several license packages to choose from, you can get a single license, a value pack of 5, 10, or 20.
Best auto clicker for Mac users
Murgaa is a simple auto clicker available for Mac users. This tool is compatible with the latest Apple Operating System for Mac. It lets users automate left and right mouse button clicks where they need to repeatedly click the same buttons. Users can customize not only the click interval and number of clicks but also the button that will start and stop the automatic clicking. To download the software, you can easily get it from the button below.
Features of Murgaa Auto Clicker
- Free trial. After the trial period is over, you will be asked for a registration key.
- Its free trial includes all the features that the paid version will offer.
- For the trial period, you do not need to fill any registration form. There will also be no popup reminders or any disabled functions.
- You can adjust and change the click interval, hotkeys, type of clicks, and the total number of automatic clicks to be delivered.
- The free trial has all the features of the paid version but the free trial is time-limited.
- Easy to download, install, and use.
- Improves your productivity and efficiency by automatic clicks in repetitive clicking tasks
- It is not a free tool. Once the free trial period is over, you can buy one license for $6.54.
Download & Pricing
The application is free to download initially but after the free trial period, you need to get a license. One license costs $6.54 and lasts for up to 6 months.
Best for Browser Integration
With this auto clicker, you can fill input fields quickly, click buttons repeatedly, enter data quickly and efficiently, and schedule URLs and web pages. Its automatic clicking can be used very skillfully in data entry jobs that require repetitive clicks of the same button or sequence of buttons. It is an extension for Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. You can use this tool to fetch and use data on separate sheets. This tool lets you schedule web activity and automate URL clicks according to a predefined schedule.
Features of AutoClicker
- Its data entry extension maintains a separate sheet to record data and use it later
- Schedule URL and web page activity in advance
- Automate clicks wherever the task demands quick and repetitive clicks
- Compatible with the Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome browsers.
- Easy configuration and use
- Excellent for data entry tasks
- Like other auto clickers, it cannot identify the words and phrases used in a certain setting. It remembers only a few keywords.
Download & Pricing
This auto clicker is free of cost
7. Fast Auto Clicker
Best for repetitive mouse and keyboard tasks
Fast auto clicker is a macro recorder tool that allows you to automate clicking on your computer. Wherever you need to perform a series of repetitive clicks, this auto clicker has got you covered. You can automate not only clicks on your mouse buttons (left and right), but also the keyboard keys. With this tool, you can perform a series of clicks on either a fixed location or any location your pointer moves to (via the dynamic cursor position option). You can customize all the settings from the main popup window that will open once you install and run the software.
Features of Fast Auto Clicker
- You can select the number of clicks, type of clicks, click interval, and the duration for which you want to run the auto clicker.
- You can record and automate both mouse clicks and keyboard key presses.
- The default key for starting the automated clicks is F9 and the key to stop the clicks is F10.
- You can save the click pattern list as an AUTOCT file for later use.
- User-friendly interface
- Easy download and installation
- Free of cost
- You get to change hotkeys. Not all auto clickers allow this
- It offers only the basic features of an auto clicker. It is not suitable for more complex usage.
Download & Pricing
This auto clicker is also free of cost
8. GS Auto Clicker
Best for Windows
GS Auto Clicker is another basic auto-clicking tool that lets you escape the manual task of repetitive clicking and leave it to the automatic clicker. Whether it is a game that you are playing or data that you are entering, this auto clicker will take over repetitive clicking tasks and save you a great deal of time and effort. You can use this tool for single clicks as well as a series of clicks. You can record these sequences and then replay them to automate the clicks.
Features of GS Auto Clicker
- You can select which mouse button you want the auto clicker to click for you
- Choose whether you want single or double automatic clicks
- Select the number of times or amount of time you want the auto clicker to keep clicking. You can also select the ‘click until stopped’ option, or enter the number of clicks you want.
- Adjust the time interval between clicks. This could be set in milliseconds, seconds, minutes, or hours.
- Save time and effort that you otherwise spend on repetitive clicking tasks
- Customize the settings to meet your requirements and make the most of your experience.
- Simple user interface and easy to operate
- It is compatible only with Vista, 64-bit systems, and Windows 7.
Download & Pricing
You can download the GS auto clicker free of cost from here or from its official website.
9. Auto Macro Recorder
Best for macro recorder features
Auto Macro Recorder is one of the most comprehensive auto-clicking tools out there. It offers a range of features, including four individual packages. All its packages include click automation that will relieve you of the hassle of manual repetitive clicking tasks. While the tool performs the clicking in the background, you can work on other tasks that require your attention.
Features of Auto Marco Recorder
- You can use its macro recorder to automate mouse and keyboard clicks. It helps you record and repeat mouse and keyboard clicks.
- It also lets you create scheduled tasks to perform later.
- Its auto clicker package lets you automate mouse clicks of specific screen locations.
- The auto presser can be used to click specific keys automatically. Hotkey control allows for convenient operation while running the software in the background
- Multiple packages for added convenience
- Each package has different features and prices, so you can easily find one that matches your requirement.
- Most of the features it offers are available in other free auto clickers as well but this tool is paid.
Download & Pricing
Its 5 different packages differ in their features and costs. The Macro Recorder is for $40, Action Recorder for $19.95, Macro Recorder Lite for $20, Auto Clicker for $4.95, and Auto Presser for $4.95
Best for Gamers
Mouseclicker is a wonderful clicking tool for gaming enthusiasts. Whether you want to have high clicking speed or simply avoid the hassle of repeated clicking while also improving your scores in games, this is the right tool for you. It can help you automate clicks so that you can avoid the cumbersome task and leave it to the auto clicker. This tool is used widely, especially in RPG video games where there are a lot of repetitive actions. To automate clicks or click patterns, start recording while you perform the action once, save it, and then play it on repeat the next time you want to perform the same action.
Features of MouseClicker
- Use X and Y coordinates to allocate the screen position where you want to deliver the automatic clicks.
- It can be used to automate office work, like data entry, that demands repetitive clicks.
- Assign the number of automated clicks you want or set it to the ‘click until stopped’ option.
- Change the time interval between consecutive clicks as per the nature of your work.
- Saves your time and effort
- Prevents problems that result from repetitive clicking and computer-based tasks. Repeated manual clicking can cause swollen wrist and numbness in the hands.
- Several customization options
- Compatible with Mac, Android, and Windows.
- If identified in games that do not allow the use of auto clickers, it can get your game account suspended or banned.
Download & Pricing
You can download and use this auto clicker free of cost.
11. Free Auto Clicker
Best for mouse automation
Free Auto Clicker is another very useful tool in the market. This tool is a good choice for gamers and web-page surfers. As gamers, there are many tasks that require monotonous and repetitive clicking to improve scores to reach higher levels. Such idle games require a lot of time and effort if you attempt to do everything manually. However, this auto clicker will relieve you of this burden and perform all such tasks in the background automatically. Web-page surfers must have noticed that there are several web pages that demand continuous surfing to attain certain awards like winning the slot machine. In a lot of online polls, you can use this auto clicker to repeat voting.
Features of Free Auto Clicker
- Record and replay mouse clicks for added convenience. These clicks will be recorded in the command list for later use.
- Adjust the X and Y coordinates to identify the location where you want the automatic clicks to be delivered.
- Adjust the time interval between clicks to alter automatic clicking speed.
- Use hotkeys to start and stop the automatic clicking process.
- 100% free and safe to use. It is free of any adware, malware, spyware, and viruses.
- Easy to use and understand.
- It is a multipurpose tool that serves universal usage.
- Fast automatic clicking at a high Clicks per Second (CPS) rate.
- It includes only the basic features of an auto clicker so it is not suitable for more sophisticated and advanced clicking tasks.
Download & Pricing
This auto clicker is free to install and use
12. Perfect Automation
Perfect Automation is the ideal tool for automatic clicking in the workplace. By automating many of the repetitive clicking tasks of your job, you can improve your productivity and save time and effort. This auto clicker is a number of tools in one place: a launcher, a mouse and keyboard click recorder, a scheduler, and a script editor. You get to use all these efficient workplace tools in just one program; the Perfect Automation tool.
Features of Perfect Automation
- The script editor can execute a variety of automatic clicks and create executable files of recorded clicks.
- The keyboard and mouse recorder can record your on-screen activity and play it whenever commanded to.
- Its Launcher is a great shortcut manager that can launch different files, documents, programs, and websites.
- The Scheduler can launch different programs and tasks according to a pre-set scheduled time.
- It combines a number of tools in one place.
- You can save time and effort in the workplace
- Free and open source
- Cross-platform automation
Download & Pricing
Perfect automation is free and open source.
13. Free Mouse Clicker
Free Mouse Clicker is another automatic mouse clicking tool that you can use to effectively automate your clicking tasks. There are numerous tasks like online gaming that involve repetitive and fast clicks. Using auto-clicking tools for such tasks can relieve you of monotonous clicking. You may, alternatively, want to use an auto clicker to improve your CPS rate (Clicks per Seconds), and this auto clicker will do that for you. Free Mouse Clicker is a simple-to-use auto clicker that allows you to achieve a fast click speed.
Features of Free Mouse Clicker
- Set the time interval between automatic clicks. This will affect the speed of clicks delivered.
- Choose whether you want single or double clicks. Also decide which mouse button, left or right, you want the auto clicker to automate.
- Use keyboard keys as Hotkeys to start and stop the automatic clicking process.
- Wherever you want the software to deliver automatic clicks, place your cursor and press the Hotkey.
- Very simple user interface.
- Set a fast click speed of up to 100 Clicks per Second.
- Easy-to-understand and operate.
- It does not have advanced features. It is suitable only for beginners.
Download & Pricing
As the name suggests, this auto clicker is also a completely free tool that you can easily download and use.
iMouseTrick is also an option if you are looking for an auto clicker to automate your clicking tasks on your Mac. Whether it is an online game you wish to play or a data entry task that you have, this auto clicker is a good choice. It lets you customize the number of clicks, the click interval, and the time before the clicking will begin. It is suitable for many popular online games like Minecraft that involve a great deal of idle clicking.
Features of iMouseTrick
- This auto clicker is compatible with Mac devices. It is one of the few auto clickers that can be used on Mac devices.
- Customize the click speed of the automated clicks by changing the time interval between the clicks.
- Select the number of clicks you want the automatic clicker to deliver.
- Free to download
- Simple user interface and easy to use
- Compatible only with Mac device
- Is suitable only for online gaming. It is limited in its scope and usage.
Download & Pricing
- It is a free tool for Mac users
DwellClick is a tool compatible with Mac devices. While there are very few tools for automatic clicking for Mac, this is a good choice. It lets you automate clicks, receive audio and visual feedback, select keyboard hotkeys, and move and resize the popup window. Its latest version 2.2.4 is compatible with OS X 10.9 as well. You can use this tool to record and automate recorded clicks and click sequences.
Features of DwellClick
- Automate clicks whenever you need to.
- You can move and resize the grab window that pops up
- Select the hotkey for each type of click that you want to automate.
- You can use DwellClick with any standard mouse. It is compatible even with the multi-touch trackpads, Magic Mouse, and Magic trackpad.
- Save your time and effort by leaving the clicking to the software.
- Avoid problems in your hand joints caused by repetitive and fast clicking.
- Compatible with Mac OS only.
Download & Pricing
DwellClick is free for 30 days, then you have to buy it from the Mac App Store for $9.99.
16. Speed Auto Clicker
Speed Auto Clicker is free software that you can use to administer automatic clicks in tasks that require fast and repetitive clicking. You can adjust its settings according to your needs. You can change hotkeys, adjust the click speed, select the mouse button to be clicked, and the number of clicks to be delivered. It is a safe tool that you can download with ease.
Features of Speed Auto Clicker
- Customize the hotkeys for starting and stopping the clicking process.
- It uses anti-detection features so it cannot be recognized by any third-party
- You can set a click rate of your choice
- Set a limit for the number of automatic clicks you want
- Adjust the activation mode between ‘Switch’ and ‘Hold’.
- Safe and secure tool
- Allows you to set very fast click speeds
- Adjustable hotkeys
- Free of cost
Download & Pricing
This software is free to download and use
What is an Auto Clicker?
An auto clicker is a program/software/tool that automates mouse clicks and relieves the users from tasks that require repetitive clicking. Auto clickers can stimulate single clicks, double clicks, as well as a click pattern involving a series of clicks. An auto clicker takes over the task or clicking from the user and saves a great deal of time and effort.
These tools also allow users to customize the clicks or click patterns they want repeated. This means that you can get incredible click speeds, customize hotkeys, set the type of clicks (right, left, or middle mouse buttons), cursor location for clicks, and much more.
Auto clickers are best used by gamers and software testers who want to escape the tiring manual work of continuous clicking. These tools let users automate clicks anywhere on the screen and with any mouse or keyboard button.
There are many tasks like data entry, online gaming, software programming, and automatically opening web pages. The best auto clicker is one that is compatible with most different devices and can be used for various tasks. You can find any clicking tool online but if you want to save yourself from the hassle of filtering, you can rely on our list to get a good auto clicker that matches your needs and requirements.
Features of an Automatic Clicker
An auto clicker app has different features and parameters that you can utilize and customize to suit the requirement of your task. Some of the features are as follows;
1. Number of Clicks
When assigning keys and positions for automatic clicks to be delivered, users also set the total number of clicks that need to be delivered with one hotkey press. Alternatively, you may set the time period for which the automatic clicking will continue after the hotkey has been pressed. You can set the number of clicks in terms of numbers, (e.g, 500 clicks), time period (e.g, 5 seconds), until the hotkey is pressed again or infinite.
2. Type of Click
This includes the mouse button or keyboard key that you want the Auto tapper to click or press (it includes right, left, and middle mouse button clicks) and the type of click, that is single or double clicks, you want to be delivered. Some tools even allow triple clicks.
3. Time Interval Between the Clicks or Click Speed
This refers to the time interval between two consecutive clicks. It determines your click speed or Clicks per Second (CPS) rate. It’s often set in milliseconds or seconds. Set the time interval as low as possible if you want a high clicking speed. On the other hand, for a normal clicking speed, you can increase the time interval between clicks.
4. Hotkey Configuration
This is the key that triggers/stops the automatic clicking process in a simple auto clicker. It is particularly useful when gaming. You can set a hotkey of your choice or use the default hotkey. When you press the hotkey, the clicking will start, when you press the key again, the clicking will stop. It’s a useful feature if you prefer to use your keyboard.
5. Cursor Location
This is the location on the screen where you want the software to click automatically. This position can be set by entering the X and Y coordinates of the exact position. Alternatively, you can also choose the ‘dynamic cursor position’ option when you want clicks at different locations and can’t pre-define locations at the time of customization.
Uses and Benefits of an Auto Clicker
Auto clickers are tools that automate the clicking process and relieve users from repetitive manual clicking. Therefore, any task that requires you to perform a series of repetitive clicks, can be taken over by an auto clicker. A mobile auto clicker, for instance, can be used perfectly when playing online games on your mobile. Games like Roblox have a range of such tasks that can utilize an auto clicker tool. Following are some of the areas where auto-clicking tools come in handy.
1. Online Gaming
Online gaming involves a great deal of clicking. Whether it is to construct blocks or attack in Minecraft or to shoot at fast speed in World of Warcraft, auto clickers are incredible tools for gamers. Idle games are best suited to auto-click for games. In such games, not only does the user need to click constantly, but sometimes at a high speed that often can’t be achieved by many people. In most games, constant clicking with good speed gives an added advantage and auto clickers are the perfect way of achieving a high CPS rate without effort.
2. Programming and Software Development
Many programming tests include a series of clicks to identify bugs in the program system during the testing phase. Such tests often involve random and repetitive clicks in order to check the functionality and responsiveness of the software. Such tasks can easily be taken over by auto clickers.
3. Data Entry
Many data entry tasks can also benefit greatly from auto clickers. Users need to click rapidly in a series of cells or perform a certain pattern of clicks. Auto clickers can be used here to replace the manual work. Similarly, some tasks require writing the same words in a number of different cells. Keyboard auto clickers can be used to enter a series of keyboard clicks and set them on repeat.
4. Stay Active on Screen
Sometimes, users may also have to keep their device screen active for certain reasons. To do so, one typically has to stay online and active. However, with an auto clicker, you can keep your screen active and show activity even when you are actually away from the system.
How to Use an Auto Clicker
Now that you are aware of how well an auto clicker can match your requirement for certain tasks, it is time you learn to install one on your device and use it.
Step 1: Download the particular auto clicker that you want to use from our list (if it’s among them) or from any online platform where it is available. You can choose from the top automatic mouse clicker mentioned above to find the fastest auto clicker if speed is a requirement for you. For auto clicker download, click the respective button on this page, or you need to visit the official website of the auto clicker if it’s not here.
Step 2: Once downloaded, run/install the software. The installation process is often self-explanatory, just follow the instructions.
Step 3: Once the software is installed on your device, you can run it. This will open the main interface or window of the tool. There are multiple settings and options that you can or need to change according to your requirements to set up the tool for auto-clicking. Change these settings and customize your automatic clicking process.
The basic setting involves setting the type of clicks, the number of clicks, click interval, cursor location, and hotkey configuration, and much more depending on the program. The time delay determines the click speed. This can be set in hours, minutes, seconds, and milliseconds for most tools. The cursor location identifies the place where you want the clicks delivered. You can do this either with screen coordinates or by choosing the dynamic cursor position.
Step 4: Minimize the auto clicker so that it can run in the background. You can then open the task you want to perform using the auto clicker. Pressing the hotkey will begin the automatic clicking process as per your customization or instructions.
Is AutoClickers illegal?
No, auto clickers are certainly not illegal to use. However, most games, especially competitive ones, do not permit the use of such third-party software. If you use an auto clicker in a game that does not permit its use and it gets detected, your game account may get suspended. It is best that you check the game’s rules and regulations before you use the software. If it is not clearly stated in the policy contact the support team. In a nutshell, as long as you’re within the safe limits of auto-clicking, there should be no risk in using it.
How Much Does Auto Clicker Software/Tool Cost?
An auto clicker is usually free of cost and you can easily find a number of different free tools online, but they might be limited in functionality or may not have advanced features. However, in addition to these Freemium auto clickers, there are also Premium tools that can cost up to $50 for one license. But, they might be worth investing in if you’re unable to find the particular functionality in the free ones.
Which Auto Clicker Tool Should I Use?
There is no doubt that finding an auto clicker tool online is easy peasy. There are just so many options. However, it is difficult to determine which one is suitable for you. OP auto clicker and Auto Clicker Pro are the best free options in the market. These tools combine all the necessary features in a completely free-of-cost tool. If you are a Mac user, your options are limited but the Murgaa auto clicker is the best choice. This paid auto clicker is simple to install and use.
If you are willing to pay for an auto clicker in order to get the most advanced features, MacroClicker would be a wonderful choice. It has a variety of packages that you can choose from according to your convenience and need. For using an auto clicker on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox, AutoClicker is the tool you should consider using.
Auto clickers are an amazing innovation in this fast-paced world. You can escape the monotonous task of repetitive clicking with this software and save your time and effort. Auto clickers are perfect for idle online games, data entry tasks, and software checks. There are so many different auto clickers that you can choose from but the best auto clickers are those discussed above. You can find all the necessary features in free auto clickers but if you want advanced features for more complex needs, there are paid tools available as well.