When you need too much clicking, there is an easy solution. Auto clickers are the perfect tools to use when you don’t want to waste your time or effort on clicking the same button or key again and again.
You can easily find such tools online and an auto mouse click by Murgee is one such program that you can use. This tool lets you automate clicks by selecting the type of clicks, the position of clicks, saving a script, and much more.
If you wish to use this tool for your next gaming session, you can try out the auto mouse click trial and if you like its features, you can get a license by paying USD 8.76 and get open access on one device for the next 3 months. This period begins from the time of payment.
Features of Auto Mouse Click
While it isn’t difficult to find an auto-clicking tool, it is difficult to find the best auto clickers in the diverse range of available options.
This auto mouse click for windows allows users to automate the clicking of a single mouse button or a series of mouse clicks saved as a script in a file. If you have saved a file for a script, you can run the clicks by double-clicking on the file.
Alternatively, you can use a task scheduler to schedule the mouse clicks to play at an allotted time. You get to configure other settings like the mouse button to be clicked, the type of click, the position of the clicks, and the time interval between clicks, among others.
The auto clicker also lets you automate clicks on the whole screen in a configurable rectangle area, or from where the cursor is located when the clicking starts.
How to Install, Configure and Use Auto Mouse Click By Murgee
To install and use this auto clicker, follow the steps below for easy instruction:
- Download auto mouse click free from the button on this page and install it on your computer. You can choose to create a shortcut for your desktop when you are installing the program.
- At this point, you will be using the free trial, after which you can get a license for USD 8.76 for 3 months.
- Select the hotkey and decide on the cursor location. The hotkey is the button that controls the starting and stopping of automatic clicks. To get the mouse cursor position when you don’t know the X and Y coordinates, you can also use a hotkey. Or in case that you do know the position, you can enter it manually as shown below:
- Here, you also get to decide on the time interval between the clicks. This determines the speed at which the auto clicker delivers the clicks.
- To assign the mouse cursor position, you can use the prefilled X and Y coordinate positions that will be there for the current mouse position.
- If you want the cursor to come back to its original position after clicking, you can check the box that reads “Cursor back”. Otherwise, the mouse cursor will remain at the position where the clicking was done.
- To change the hotkey, go to the ‘other settings’ options in the software utility. Here you would see the ‘hot key’ setting for getting the mouse cursor position. Select the key you want and click on ‘assign’.
- You can save a list of actions from which you select to use at a later time as well.
- When you wish to use the auto clicker while gaming, you can hide the application by clicking on the X at the right top corner of the window. When the application is hidden, you can use the shortcut key to begin or to stop the automatic clicking.
Scheduling Automatic Clicks
This program also lets users specify a date and time when the clicking should be done. To do so, you have to save a File that has the script by clicking on ‘Save Clicks’, and then you need to have a scheduler. You can get a better understanding of how the auto mouse click by Murgee works by looking at an auto mouse click tutorial video.
Q1. Is Murgee auto clicker legal to use?
Yes, this tool is completely legal and is a basic tool that, like other auto clickers, simply automates clicks. Auto clickers are not illegal but some programs do not permit their use. If detected in such a program, your account can get banned.
Q2. Is Murgee auto clicker a virus?
No, the tool has no malware, viruses, or keyloggers that you need to worry about. You can easily download the virus-free software from its official website or from this page.
Q3. How can I download Murgee auto clicker?
You can visit the tool’s official website or click on the download button on this page. Once the download is complete, open the folder on your device to start the installation procedure. Follow the instructions given there to do so and then finish the setup. After that, the use is quite simple, as discussed above.
Q4. What’s the fastest an auto clicker can click?
The fastest auto clickers can go up to clicking 50000 times a second, it all really depends on the capacity of the tool and the time interval between clicks you select. A time interval of 0 will give you the fastest that a given auto clicker can click. The shorter the time interval you set, the faster will be the clicks.
Q5. How can I increase my click speed without using an auto clicker?
Practice and using the right technique is the right way to achieve high click speed. The more you practice, the better you will get at clicking fast. Using special clicking techniques like drag clicks and butterfly clicks will also enhance your click speed. Auto clickers provide you with an easy way to avoid this hassle, although the satisfaction of having a truly high click speed is also incomparable.
Q6. Are auto clickers easy to understand as a first-time user?
Yes, most of these tools, including this auto mouse click by Murgee, are very simple to configure and use. For this tool, all the settings are easily available in a large window and configuration is very simple.