Performing repetitive taps or clicks on your Android device is never an easy task. It takes a lot of your energy, time, and effort. Are you looking for a shortcut? Today, several auto tappers for Android devices make the task easy for you. While there are many you can choose from, Click Assistant is a great choice. If you’re here to know more about this tool, you’re surely at the right place. We will cover everything about this tool, from the features to how you can use it.
Click Assistant – Auto Clicker: Gesture Recorder
Click assistant auto clicker is a handy app for users who want to simulate auto tapping actions on their android devices. This automation tool allows you to automate your taps so you can focus on doing other things.
The best thing about this tool is that it allows curved swipe and pinch gestures automation as well. Click assistant also allows you to set the time interval between taps and gestures, set the length for each tap, and also modify the loop duration.
The supported floating panel makes it easy to manage while operating. With this app, you can save your scripts and load them later to automate your gestures and taps.
Moreover, this tool supports easy and accessible features for setting up a precise pointer location in games and apps. The anti-detection feature makes sure your auto clicker is not detected by most games.
This user-friendly app does not require root access, so you won’t have to root your phone.
Features of Click Assistant Auto Clicker
Certain unique features of this tool are worth a look at. These features make this tool suitable for most users. Let’s have a look.
- Easy to operate
- Supports recording gestures, like curves swipes, clicks, and pinch
- With the new interface, you can easily pause, stop, or resume any script whenever you want
- Allows excellent personalization. You can set the opacity and size of the operating interface as well.
- This auto clicker tool allows you to adjust the parameters of your taps, like the touch duration, delay, and number of taps.
- You can easily save the scripts and load them later to play your gestures.
- It also supports a countdown timer.
- This auto tapper tool does not require root; hence it is easy to download, install and use.
- Click assistant auto tapper is compatible with Android version 7.0 and above.
- The anti-detection feature of this tool makes it go undetected in most, if not all games.
|Click Assistant – Auto Clicker: Gesture Recorder|
|Updated On||October 21, 2021|
|Requires Android||7.0 and up|
Android 7.0 or above
|Interactive Elements||In-App Purchases|
$0.99 – $8.49 per item
|Offered By||Y.C. Studio|
|Star Rating on Google Play Store||4.3|
How to Install Click Assistant
To download the click assistant auto clicker, you just need to follow the simple steps below.
- Click on the button on this page to directly go to the google play store.
- Once the download is complete, the next step is installation.
- Then open the click assistant and enjoy it to automate your taps.
How To Use Click Assistant Auto Clicker
If you don’t know how to use the click assistant auto clicker on android, here is a step-by-step guide for using it.
- Download the app with the process given above. This automation tool does not require root access, so you don’t need to root your device.
- Open the app by double-clicking on the Click assistant – auto clicker – gesture record icon that appears in your device menu.
- Now, when the main page opens, set your customizations for tapping.
- Choose whether you want clicks, swipes, or pinch gestures, adjust the delay between clicks, set the touch duration, and assign the number of taps you want to automate.
- Once you have added the customizations, select the place where you want to automate your taps.
- Then press the record button to record your tapping gesture.
- Save your script when you are done recording your taps.
- Then load your saved script where and as needed. Just tap the start button to start your automated taps.
- You can also adjust the opacity and the size of the operating interface as you wish.
That’s all. Using the simple guide above, you can easily use this tool to automate all your repetitive tapping tasks on your Android device. With this tool taking care of the repetitive tasks, you will have time to focus on other important things.
Click Assistant Auto clicker: gesture recorder has undergone multiple changes and brought in new features with the development of newer versions. Here is a list of all the versions of the Click Assistant auto clicker.
- 220.127.116.11 APK
- 18.104.22.168 APK
- 22.214.171.124 APK
Where Is It Used And How?
Click Assistant auto clicker – gesture recorder is more than just an auto clicker because it allows you to record your actions and then play them later when and as needed. Most users use this tool to play idle games on their phones, games that require multiple tapping. You can easily use this auto clicker tool on your Android device to record your taps, set customizations for taps, and load them later as needed.
Whether you’re playing a game on your Android device or performing a task where you need to tap repetitively, auto tappers are great tools that can take over the job for you. Click Assistant auto clicker is the best auto clicker – gesture recorder is one such tool that can be a perfect partner for performing these clicks. With its amazing and diverse features, you can free yourself from repeatedly tapping on your phone. Since you don’t have to tap time and again, you can focus on other important tasks. If you haven’t yet tried this app for yourself, try it out today. This will help you save your precious time, energy, and effort!
Emily Turner is a productivity guru and automation expert. With a professional background in project management, she understands the importance of efficiency in the workplace. Emily is dedicated to helping professionals find the right auto clickers to streamline their tasks, increase productivity, and reduce the drudgery of repetitive work.