Auto clickers are tools designed to automate different operations, tasks, and functions on devices like laptops, computers, and mobiles. If your daily routine includes a lot of mouse-clicking, these tools can be of great help. Murgee auto clicker is a software that can generate auto left, middle, or right mouse button clicks using the keyboard shortcut. This auto clicker allows you to set a variable or fixed clicking speed for generating auto clicks at either the mouse cursor location or a pre-set fixed location on the screen. Auto mouse clicker Murgee will start or stop the auto-clicking with one global/system-wide keyboard shortcut.
Where is the Auto Clicker by Murgee used?
Murgee auto clicker free is one of the best auto clickers that is used for the automation of clicking tasks in different games and applications. Where is this auto clicker used? Following are some areas of usability.
One of the most popular uses of the Murgee auto clicker is in gaming where gamers have to perform several clicking actions like shooting or attacking. It is used in different idle games like Roblox, and Minecraft.
2. Testing Software
Another use of this auto clicker is in software testing where several UI elements need to be tested. Testing different software is a manually tedious task that requires a lot of time and energy. Murgee auto clicker is used to test multiple software elements with ease.
3. Automation of Data Entry Tasks
Tasks that require repetitive data entry are also automated using this auto clicker. These are used to replicate the operation sequences and automate the entire process.
Features of Murgee Auto Clicker
Using Murgee auto clicker, you can make as many mouse clicks as you want, wherever you want. Some features of this auto clicker set it apart from the rest. These features include the following.
- Set the number of mouse clicks
- Simple user interface
- Save and restore the mouse cursor location
- Configure auto clicker at a specific location at the screen
- Set the delay between the mouse clicks
- The application can be hidden by clicking the cross button
- Start/stop mouse clicking with set shortcut key when the app is hidden
- Change the clicking speed
- Allows the use of several keyboard shortcuts
- Assign audio files to play after clicking
Auto clicker Murgee allows these mouse clicks: right mouse click, left mouse click, left button down, middle mouse click, left button-up, right button-up, right button-down, and relative left mouse clicks.
Benefits of Murgee Auto Clicker
Based on the diverse features mentioned above, the Murgee auto clicker has several benefits to offer to its users.
Murgee auto clicker has a very straight user interface that makes it easy to operate. Every person, from a beginner to an expert can use this auto clicker with ease.
Trial and Paid Version
Murgee auto clicker has a trial and a paid version. New users who want to try this auto clicker can download the trial version and if they are satisfied, they can buy it later. The paid version is also not very expensive.
Set Hotkey for Auto-Clicking
This auto clicker allows users to set a hotkey for easy auto-clicking with ease. Even the application is not open, you can easily click the hotkey to start and stop clicks.
Supports Advanced Inbuilt Features
Murgee auto clicker supports several advanced features that make this software suitable for advanced users. These features include key pressure, macro recorder, color clicker, and fixed pointer clicker, etc.
How to Download Murgee Auto Clicker Free?
Murgee auto clicker download is a simple process. Just follow the steps given below.
- You just have to download the setup of the Murgee auto clicker from the download button given below.
- Once you click “download”, the file will be downloaded. It doesn’t take a lot of time.
- After it is downloaded, double click on the file to install it.
- A popup window will appear for the License agreement. Accept the agreement and proceed towards the next step.
- After that, you will be asked about the file destination. Select the location where you want your auto clicker to be placed.
- After that, you will be asked about some additional tasks. Go through that step according to your requirement.
- A popup window will appear to start the installation. Click on the “Install” button.
- Once your installation process completes successfully, you are ready to use your Murgee auto clicker.
How to Use Murgee Auto Clicker?
If you want to use the Murgee auto clicker, follow these simple steps below.
- After downloading and installing the app, launch it from the desktop shortcut or the program menu. You will see a red icon in the system tray.
- Double click on this icon to open the main Murgee auto clicker window.
- This main window will allow you to set the start/stop shortcut key for automatic mouse clicking.
- Here you can also set the number of auto clicks that you want and define the delay between mouse clicks.
- Then set the shortcut key for starting and stopping auto clicks. In the white-colored edit box, click any key that you like and then click assign.
- After assigning the key, just close the window by choosing the “hide to system tray” option or crossing the button at the top.
- Not set the cursor where you want the clicks. Finally, press the shortcut key to start mouse clicking. You can later stop clicks by pressing this key again.
No additional system requirements.
|What’s in the tool:||
It’s an automated Mousclicker specifically developed for Windows. Murgee Auto Clicker is widely used for gaming
1. Is murgee auto clicker free?
No, the Murgee auto clicker is not free. But the trial version is free for you to try and understand the auto clickers working. In the free version, you get 20 free clicks.
2. Can we use murgee auto clicker in Minecraft?
Yes, the murgee auto clicker can be used with several games including Minecraft. Just set the location and clicking details and your auto clicks will be generated.
3. Is it safe to use a Murgee auto clicker?
Yes. Murgee auto clicker is safe to use because it is free from malware or viruses. It is safe to use so you don’t have to worry.
4. Is murgee auto clicker only for Roblox?
No. The Murgee auto clicker can be used for several purposes, like gaming. One of the uses of the Murgee auto clicker is in games like Roblox.
5. Can we get banned in Roblox after using the Murgee auto clicker?
Many online games do not allow the use of auto clickers, and using such software in these games can cause your account to be blocked.